Many professional and technical personnel working in wastewater treatment have encountered such a problem, that is, when the sludge filter press is used to carry out sludge dewatering, the sludge running and the sludge sticking to the filter cloth will appear. In many cases, they are suspicious. It is caused by the poor quality of the commonly used desilting drugs positive ion polyacrylamide or cationic PAM. In fact, the reason for running mud and sticking filter cloth is due to the sudden change of the sludge characteristics or the size of the dosage and the mud feed rate of the filter cloth. Caused by changes, etc. Sludge dewatering filter cloth
Firstly, people analyzed the reason of sludge running when applying PAM as a sludge dewatering agent on the sludge filter press:
1. It is necessary to make it clear that the PAM model specifications are not selected incorrectly, and PAMs with different models and specifications will have different actual effects of desliming.
2. The polyacrylamide content is selected too low, and the lower content will cause "runaway" due to the different water bodies in the whole process of the inclined plate sedimentation tank. mud".
3. Check whether the belt speed of the sludge filter press is too fast. When the belt speed is too fast, the force will be dried out. Because the speed is too fast, the water in the sludge has not been able to leak from the filter cloth. To the scraper.
4. Re-adjust the amount of mud and check whether there is sludge being squeezed on both sides of the filter cloth due to the excessive amount of mud.
The sticky filter cloth of the sludge when the sludge filter press is used in the sludge dewatering is generally caused by the following reasons:
1. Commonly used polyacrylamide content is too large. When PAM content is too high, it will cause the viscosity of sludge to expand. Therefore, the clogging mesh caused by the expansion of sludge viscosity will cause the filter cloth to stick.
2. Too much dosage of all PAM. Adding too much medicine to the appropriate content will also cause clogging of the filter cloth, causing the sludge to stick and stick to the filter cloth.