(1) Nylon pure woven fabric
Various fabrics woven with nylon silk as raw materials, such as nylon taffeta, nylon crepe, etc. It is woven with nylon filament, so it has the characteristics of smooth touch, durability, and reasonable price. It also has the defects of pleated fabric and difficult response. How much is a meter of nylon net
1. Taslon Taslon is a kind of nylon fabric, including jacquard taslon, honeycomb taslon, full dull taslon and so on.
(1) Jacquard Taslon: The bobbin adopts 76dtex nylon filament, and the spun yarn adopts 167dtex nylon gas deformation yarn; the fabric structure adopts double flat jacquard structure and is staggered on the water jet loom. The fabric grey cloth has a width of 165cm and a weight of 158g per square meter. There are various shades of purple, grass green, and light green. The fabric has the advantages of not being easy to fade and wrinkle, and strong washing fastness.
(2) Honeycomb Taslon: The fabric bobbin is made of 76dtex nylon fully drawn yarn (FDY), the spun yarn is made of 167dtex nylon gas deformed yarn, and the relative density of the warp is 430 pieces/10cm×200 pieces/10cm. It is formed by staggering on a water loom. The foundation adopts a two-layer plain fabric structure. The nylon fabric produces a honeycomb lattice shape. The grey fabric is first subjected to relaxation and refining, alkali reduction, dyeing agent, and then softening and setting. The fabric has the characteristics of good air permeability, comfortable touch, soft free and easy, and comfortable clothes.
(3) Full-dull Taslon: The fabric bobbin is made of 76dtex full-dull nylon 6FDY, and the spun yarn is made of 167dtex full-dull nylon gas deformation yarn. The obvious advantage is that the clothes are more comfortable, and the air permeability is good. How much is a meter of nylon net
How much is a meter of nylon net
2. Nylon spinning (silk) Nylon spinning, also known as polyester spinning, is a spinning fabric made of nylon filament. Polyester spinning, which has been solved by bleaching agent, dyeing agent, garment printing, calendering, and embossing, has a smooth and delicate fabric, smooth silk surface, soft touch, light weight and long wear resistance, bright color, easy to wash and quick-drying.
3. Twill fabrics are fabrics with clear diagonal textures, including nylon/cotton light apricot, gabardine, and Apeldine. Among them, the nylon/cotton light apricot has the characteristics of inseparable fabric body, firmness, clear texture, and wear resistance.
4. Nylon crepe is woven with pure nylon filament. The body is thin, the surface is smooth, the color is mild, and the pattern is beautiful and generous.
5. Nylon nylon fabric warp and spun yarn are woven by thick denier (167-1100dtex) nylon filament, plain weave fabric structure, and products are woven by water jet loom. The grey fabric has the advantages of soft touch, strong drapability, novel design style, moisture resistance, etc. after printing, dyeing, and plating treatment processes. The cloth face covers nylon silk gloss effect.
(2) Nylon blended fabric and interlaced fabric
Fabrics obtained by blending or interlacing nylon filaments or polyester staple fibers with other chemical fibers, taking into account the characteristics of various chemical fibers.
1. Viscose/Nylon Gabardine Viscose/Nylon Gabardine is the more popular type. There are two blended fabric ratios for viscose/nylon gabardine, one is 15% nylon and 85% viscose fiber; the other is 25% nylon, 75 % Viscose fiber. The warp and spun yarns are blended yarns, which are 2/2 twill fabrics. The warp density of this kind of fabric is nearly double the weft density, so the body color is inseparable, firm and durable. The surface is smooth and clean, with a lot of gloss. The defects are poor ductility, easy to wrinkle, low wet strength, high shrinkage rate, hard body when washing, and easy to wear loose. How much is a meter of nylon net
2. Viscose/Nylon Gabardine Viscose/Nylon Gabardine is also called polyester plain weave. There are two preparations of 15% nylon and 85% viscose fiber, 25% nylon and 75% viscose fiber, and the blended fabric is woven into double strands. Fabric. It adopts a plain weave structure, the front and back have the same appearance, and the touch is quite refreshing, but not soft enough, and the gloss is second only to gabardine.
3. Adhesive/Nylon Serge Adhesive/Nylon Serge, also known as polyester serge, belongs to the 2/2 twill fabric structure. Its appearance is similar to that of gabardine. The warp density is 40% smaller than that of gabardine, and the weft density is close. Because the surface layer of serge is flatter than gabardine, the texture is wider, and the staggered points are clearly visible, but the touch is not as good as that of gabardine, and its super strength and gloss are weaker.
4. Sticky/brocade/wool tweed. Sticky/brocade/wool tweed is a kind of woolen velvet, more common in plain tweed, commonly known as three-in-one tweed. It is a blended fabric with a ratio of 4:4:2, because cotton yarns with different twist directions are used as warp yarns, and the fabric shows lines on the surface due to its total reflection effect.
5. Nylon/viscous/elastic grosgrain Nylon/viscous/elastic grosgrain is a bobbin yarn made of spandex and nylon covered yarn, which is spun on an air-jet loom. The grey fabric is relaxed and desizing→alkaline solution→dyeing agent (Use reactive dyes and disperse dyes)→styling and combing, etc. This product has the design style of viscose fiber fabric, and also has the gloss effect of nylon fabric, taking into account the ductility of spandex fabric; the fabric has cotton layering, comfort, and stretchability.
6. The nylon/cotton damask is made of nylon silk and slub cotton blended fabric.
7. Nylon crepe is made of a blend of nylon yarn and viscose fiber polyester yarn. Dominated by natural colors, light body